Students participating in the K12 program receive a high-quality, personalized education experience online. In online schooling serving grades K–12, the classroom is in the home or on the road, wherever an internet connection is available.
Full-time students’ days include a combination of:
- Online lessons, interactive activities, and virtual classroom sessions in the Online School (OLS)
- Independent activities not on the computer using K12-provided materials, including textbooks and workbooks*
- Interaction with teachers and classmates online or by phone
- Guidance from their Learning Coach to ensure they are making progress during the day
- Planned student activities and parent support as needed
Students are expected to complete schoolwork each day and attend virtual classroom sessions as scheduled by their teachers.